As a part of the company’s strategy to become a full spectrum power company, Atria entered the power trading business in 2016. The company operates through Atria Energy Services Pvt Ltd (AESPL). AESPL, is engaged in power trading activities with a Category IV license, which is the Power Trading license issued by Central Electricity Regulatory Commission to trade in power across India.
TRADING THROUGH EXCHANGE
With an objective to promote optimal utilization of resources and encourage competition, Electricity Act 2003 recognized “Power Trading” as a distinct licensed activity. It is an activity of buying and selling of power on Power Exchanges, which are approved by Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC), standardized Products are offered to buy and sell power and also buying and selling between a generator and a consumer. This activity comprises of two types of transactions namely, Collective Transaction and Bilateral Transactions.
- Power at a cheaper rate compared to DISCOM tariff.
- In case of failure of supply from third party, draw power from DISCOM up to its contract demand without interruption.
- Uniqueness of this option : Consumer continues to remain a consumer of DISCOM, thus can switch back to DISCOM supply anytime without any penalty.
- Agreed power purchase quantum can be revised with a prior notice period.
- Fixed pricing throughout the tenure of the contract, hence secured position against ever increasing tariff from the DISCOM
- Documentation, obtaining necessary clearances, scheduling of load, facilitation work will be done by Atria Power.
- Assurance of uninterrupted power supply with 100% supply commitment
|CENTRAL ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION||Download|
|CERC Form IV January 2021||Download|
|CERC Form IV February 2021||Download|
|CERC Form IV January 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV February 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV March 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV April 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV May 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV June 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV July 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV August 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV September 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV October 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV November 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV December 2020||Download|
|CERC Form IV January 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV February 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV March 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV April 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV May 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV June 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV July 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV August 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV September 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV October 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV November 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV December 2019||Download|
|CERC Form IV January 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV February 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV March 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV April 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV May 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV June 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV July 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV August 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV September 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV October 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV November 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV December 2018||Download|
|CERC Form IV July 2017||Download|
|CERC Form IV August 2017||Download|
|CERC Form IV September 2017||Download|
|CERC Form IV October 2017||Download|
|CERC Form IV November 2017||Download|
|CERC Form IV December 2017||Download|